Tapwater.org has a responsibility to, and will:
- Fight against the pollution of land, air and water.
- Promote sustainable product development.
- Implement a waste minimisation and recycling strategy.
- Encourage energy and water conservation.
- Utilise renewable energy sources wherever possible.
- Minimise emissions that contribute to climate change.
- Operate and support environmental education in schools and college.
- Promote the environmental sector through our education programme and website.
- Support the use of public transport and cycling within the organisation.
- Practice environmentally responsible product procurement.
- Ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.